Valid until October 31, 2020
Wild unknown Gantrisch Nature Park
Are you looking for sporting challenges in untouched nature? Are you planning an outing with your loved ones or as a team? Ever dreamed of a professionally guided bike tour?
The Bellevue Palace Bern & Thömus bike offer you an exclusive experience in the Gantrisch Nature Park. Endless forests, lush meadows and deep canyons characterize the wild Gantrisch area in the city triangle-Bern, Thun, Fribourg.
The official guest house of the Swiss Confederation in combination with the Berne cult bike manufacturer Thömus makes your luxury sport excursion unforgettable.
Inclusive in the package:
- Private guided e-mountain bike day tour with meals & transport (from and to hotel)
- E-bike rental for the excursion (including helmet and customization of the bike)
- 2 nights including breakfast
- 1 dinner for athletes (3-course menu excluding drinks)
- CHF 1‘143.- per person in a Standard single room
- CHF 871.- per person in a Standard double room
- CHF 937.- per person in a Deluxe double room
- CHF 1‘189.- per person in a Deluxe single room
Offer valid as from 2 persons. Price upon request for more than 2 people. Can be booked and cancelled free of charge up to min. 72 hours before arrival.
The city tax is exclusive and will be charged at CHF 5.30 per person per night.