High-tech haute cuisine! At our gourmet Restaurant La Terrasse you will be served an iPad shortly before your main course. Its integrated webcam allows you to take a peek behind the scenes in the kitchens. Watch live as head chef Gregor Zimmermann and his kitchen team prepare your meal. And of course you can also use the chat function to comment on all the action in the kitchen. Diners can also use the iPad to browse through the entire menu, the range of cigars on offer, and even the prestigious guestbook of the Bellevue Palace Bern.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLEVUE iPAD
The iPads at the Bellevue Palace are now a year old and this lead us to the idea to look in detail at the comments which guests sent to the kitchen chef over the last couple of months. The result is a funny TOP 10:
- "The amuse bouche was a bit to intellectual"
- "Please don't lick your fingers clean :-) !!!"
- "Please wave to us"
- "Thank you. Even though it must have been painful for you, you were the first head chef who really prepared my steak well done."
- "Where is the cute kitchen helper?"
- "Where are the three Schnitzel going to???"
- "You can never have enough french fries!:-)"
- "A bernese platter doesnt exist in Kosovo - it was great!"
- "Please send me the number of the blonde cook"
- "Greetings to the kitchen - in the meanwhile please send us a Bratwurst with bread"
To reserve a table, please click here